Sun, Jun 28|
Coffee & Conversation
Grab a cup of coffee or tea and let’s have a fun, insightful and interactive discussion.
Time & Location
Jun 28, 2020, 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM EDT
About the Event
If you’re ready for lots of laughter and lightbulb moments, then join MCA's "Coffee & Conversation" virtual event via Zoom webinar: "A Moment in the Mirror," hosted by Anika Allen.
What you already know:
- America still struggles with racism.
- Inequities exist in the areas of education, healthcare, finance, business, law, politics, even sports and entertainment.
- Systemic problems seem too big to solve.
What you don’t know:
- There are several things you and your family can do TODAY to make this country better.
- Hint: Doesn’t involve peaceful protesting, signing a petition or making a donation.
This unforgettable and interactive discussion will cover everything from having fun with stereotypes to preparing for the next election. CHANGE is possible…And it starts with you having a moment in the mirror!
Your ticket donation of $5 includes access to the live discussion, chances to win virtual prizes and online networking opportunities. Donations accepted via PayPal to PayPal.me/mcacompetition/5.
Cash App donations accepted as well via $mcacompetition. If donation submitted through Cash App, put “your name and coffee & conversation“ in the “for” section.
Once donation received, the Zoom link will be sent to your e-mail.
Got questions? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lastly, don't forget to SHARE, SHARE, SHARE!