Saturday, June 2020
$150 Administration Fee
Do you know a woman who is successfully balancing the role of mother and entrepreneur? Nominate her to compete today!
Criteria: The Mompreneur award honors female business owners living in North, Central, or South America, who are actively balancing the role of mom and entrepreneur (a stay-at-home-mom who runs a business or a mom who manages her own business outside of the home).
- Recipients must be nominated for this award.
- Nominees must have made significant, unique and lasting contributions in the community and acted as role models for other women.
- Nominees must be at least 21 years old and can be single, married, divorced, or widowed.
- There is no on-stage competition.
- The winner will be crowned during the Ms./Mrs. Corporate America Competition.
- See the Honors & Prizes for the Mompreneur competition!
Entry Deadline: Monday, April 20, 2020
Winner will be announced Friday, May 1, 2020